Thursday, February 3, 2011

Denise Milani Communication

puma-616157

Fashion Addict - This shoe is very cute in the photos on Logohoo. However, he is cute and nice as you expect. I bought the color of white stone, which is so luxurious. This foray into fashion footwear is a good thing by Frye, whether they intend to offer this kind of expertise of each pair. This shoe is 100% leather stacked heel own! The points are perfect, the blanket stitch on the big toe is immaculate, and there are tips brass logo inside the shoe as well as the only ... It is one of the finest leather shoes that I have ever seen. In the spirit of communication, I would say I am married to a prominent philanthropist, I am dressed and on my feet at social events on average four nights a week. I have lots of clothes and shoes --- I know that good shoes. They are fantastic. I find them very true to size and remarkably comfortable for hours, even wear. The ankle strap is comfortable and well-con? U. The shoes are beautiful and so flattering on with scanning ellipse perfect heel right in the ankle strap. I may have to buy brown for versatility. For quality, I would price this shoe and in the $ 300. WOW! I'm impressed!

Sandale puma:puma-616157

0 comments:

Post a Comment